Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Random Thought. . . .


My Closet (Sorry for the un-made bed)

I'm currently in the process of re-doing my bedroom and while I was cleaning out some old stuff that I will be throwing away or giving away to someone else I decided that after I'm done redoing my room my next project will be redoing my closet! =-D. By redoing my closet I mean that I will be throwing out a lot of junk that I have and giving away some of the clothes I do not use anymore. I also hope to buy a big plastic storage containers to put inside of my closet to keep things organize and hopefully a small shoe rack to put my shoes. I have a decent size closet but the amount of junk I have in there minimizes my closet space, so all I want to  do is organize and add a few things. I'm so excited for this.

Any ideas that would be helpful for me? Have you done your own closet? If you have any ideas or advice you would like to share with me, feel free to let me now.

3 comments:

  1. I think it would look pretty if you had like floaty curtains instead of doors so you had more space X

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you are rigth that would look sooo pretty! But my parents spend alot of money on these doors and they are 2 years old so I do not think it be a good idea to take them out yet =-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get new wardrobe doors. Either mirror or try and put some wall stickers on them. They look kind of boring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...