Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Introducing "The Style Guide" Series. . .



Hey ladies! So earlier this week I mentioned that I will be announcing a new series on my blog. Although I have already written a post on Wardrobe Essentials: Clothes Every Girl Should Have In Her Closet the list of essential pieces also varies depending on what is your style so I'm happy to announce that beginning next week I will be starting a "Style Guide Series" where I will be discussing different styles and what you need on how to achieve them. But I will let you decide what style to write about each week. On the side you will see a poll with 6 different styles and I need you to vote for the style you would like to see for that week, and depending on the number of votes that is how I will choose the style I will be writing about for that weeks "Style Guide" post. And it will continue to be like that until I eventually go thru every style. I'm really looking forward to working on this series, and I hope you enjoy it as well. So do not forget to vote or comment on what style you would like to see and thanks for reading. XOXO, Mayra

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a fabulous idea. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I followed! Please check out mine and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com .

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...