Friday, March 9, 2012

Trend to Try: Flower Crown Headbands




          For a while feathers in your hair were all the rage in fashion (and still is) but it seems like the new upcoming trend has to be using flower crown headbands in your hair.





          I have seen flower crown headbands pop out in various fashion blogs and had found them super cute but had not seen them in stores yet. That was until 2 weeks ago when me and my friend stopped by the H&M in Las Vegas and she pointed out a flower crown headband  to me, and I secretly got excited about it! Now I have been seeing them in fashion stores like Forever 21, giving me a chance to buy one to try out the trend. They give a woodland, romantic, whimsical, fairy tale vibe to me, that I just can't wait to buy one of my own.



         What about you? Do you look forward to this upcoming trend? Or will you rather pass on it? Let me know in the comments below.


1 comment:

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...