Monday, January 21, 2013

Personal Post: To Be Happy Again




Source

     
         It was a tough year for me in 2012. I would not even know how to begin to explain it all. Each time I would begin to feel like things would be okay life would throw me another curve ball. Which can come as the reason why I have been M.I.A from my blog. Among the things that happen to me this year some were that I lost a best friend emotionally and things have not been the same. We have not even spoken in months. I cannot even tell her things I once was easily able to. Precious items were stolen from my home that meant the world to my mother. Things that she could never replace because of their sentimental values. I opened my eyes and realized the true character of people that are very important to my life. I also realized that "Jealousy Speaks" and when it does it is not pretty. We like to think that when we are happy and have exciting things happen to us that our loved ones will be just as happy with us just like we are happy for them. But that is not always the case. We cannot hide our emotions from others no matter how much we try. If we pay close attention we may notice those little ticks of their that reveal their real emotions like moving fingers, a rolling eye, the turn of their head, or a twist of their mouth. So many things I have had to keep hiding from those but only those who  truly cared and know me like my family and best friends knew what was going on and were there for me when I needed them. And for that I am grateful.

         So far this year has not been that great either. But hey that is life. How else are we suppose to learn from it and get thicker skin. Everyone goes thru hard times and I just happened to be going thru mine. I know I will be okay and I will remain positive that this year will be better than the last.  Which is why I have decided that this year I will be happy again. This year I will focus on my own happiness and my own self growth. No longer will surround myself by negativity and situations that cause me stress. After what happened to my family earlier this month I realized what are the things that truly matter and what things are unnecessary.

         I have great things ahead for me this year, Next Tuesday I will begin my Fashion courses and I could not be more excited about it. Perhaps this is just what I need to truly be happy again.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! : D I would like to invite you to know my blog and follow if you like, Fancy? ;)

    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...