Sunday, February 3, 2013

Trend to Try: Polka Dot Jeans





       Okay ladies I am pretty excited about this new trend. As you can see that would be Polka Dot print jeans! We are used too seeing polka dot on blouses and sweaters, but recently we have been seeing them on jeans. Although they have been around since last year, it seems like they are gaining more popularity among fashion bloggers which means they will be hitting the streets in the masses pretty soon. I found some from Jcpenney and Old Navy that I would not mind buying. Who know maybe I will get them as a birthday present next month.

       How about you ladies? Do feel like giving this trend a try or will you be sticking to solids? Let me know in the comments below. I would love to hear about it.


2 comments:

  1. I've actually considered polka dot jeans a lot myself. It has a cute retro vibe to it.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I also thing it has a cute retro vibe.

      Delete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...