Wednesday, April 24, 2013

When Life Gets Stressful . . .




It seems that the older we get, the more stressful life gets. Shouldn't it be less stressful because we are growing older and wiser? Or is because we are older and tend to over think things more. How I wish for the days where my biggest concern is weather to play hide and seek or dolls. How can I not care about things that out of my control? It seems my biggest downfall is that I care too much. I worry too much also and it is driving me crazy. The only thing I can do is keep repeating at myself that everything will be okay . . . but what if it isn't? What do I do then?


1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about this yesterday! There was a time when our parents did all the worrying for us.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...