Monday, March 10, 2014

OOTD: Sunday Outing


  On Sunday I went to the movies and to breakfast with my sister and her friends. It was so much fun! I had strawberry crepes with whipped creme and we went to watch "300: Rise of a Empire" which is typically not really my type of movie but they had a hot guys so why not right? Anyway I loved my outfit that day that I had my sister take a picture of what I wore. So I wore the red skirt my sister gave me for my birthday (It has quickly become my favorite skirt) I tucked in my black/white striped shirt from Forever21. It was a little cold when I left so I put on my tan trench coat over the outfit with the sleeves rolled up. For accessories I wore my tan crochet oxford shoes, long bronze pocket-watch necklace, pearl earrings and my black Asos skirt. My inspiration for this outfit was Parisian so I hope it translated well, I think it did since various people told me I looked cute.

Closer Look:



My whole outfit.


My Black Scalloped Edge Asos Purse




































Get my Look:

Shirt: Similar 
Skirt: Here
Trench Coat: Similar
Shoes: Similar
Bag: Similar
Earrings: Here 
Necklace: Here



  I hope to post more outfit photos on my blog. I do not always have someone to take good pictures of my outfits so hopefully I will find someone to take more picture more often.


1 comment:

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...